North West London
£23,000 - £27,000 Basic
2 months ago
Our clients, a well-established multi-branch independent Estate Agency based in Cricklewood is looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join their Finance Team. The role will report into the Financial Controller. Applicants will need to have all round Accounts & Finance experience.
- Bank reconciliations and account balance monitoring
- Preparing monthly P&L reports for the directors
- Preparing Commercial / Residential tenant rent invoices
- Debt Control
- Supplier invoice input/payment authority
- Credit card payment reconciliation
- Prepare quarterly VAT returns (partial exemption)
- Weekly and Monthly Payroll (PAYE Basic Tools)
- Petty cash management
- Monthly cash reporting and three month rolling cash flow forecast
- Review of business plans for potential new commercial tenants
- Provision of information to external accountants in relation to tax planning and other advice
- Provision of ad hoc financial position e.g. profit and loss forecasts
- Preparation of year end accounts to trial balance for external accountants.
- General administrative emails, answering phones and dealing with residential / commercial tenants.
- Understanding of Non Resident Landlord Scheme
- Understanding of Construction Industry Scheme
Essential Experience Required:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Good working knowledge of Sage and Microsoft Excel
- Broad knowledge of payroll
- Annual Accounts preparation to Trial Balance
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Presentable and confident communicator
- Excellent attention to detail
- Management Accounts exposure
- Cash flow forecasting exposure
In return my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of between £23,000 - £27,000 (Depending on Experience and Qualifications).