£18000 - £25000 per annum
3 months ago
Our clients, a well-established multi-branch independent Estate Agency based in North London is looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join their Finance Team. The role will report into the Finance Manager. Applicants will need to have all round accounts & finance experience.
- Processing invoices, relating to expenditure for the buildings service charge and overheads
- Preparing Services BACS/CHAPS payment runs on a fortnightly basis
- Preparing and releasing expense payment runs on a fortnightly basis
- Posting receipts from Lessees
- Assisting with bank reconciliations
- Raising Quarterly Rent and Service Charge invoices to Tenants
- Raising Ad Hoc recharges to Tenants i.e. Utilities, Repair, Insurance
- Assisting with a collection of Tenant arrears
- Dealing with Supplier and Tenant queries
- Assisting with preparation of the monthly management reporting packs in line with timetables
- Assisting with the annual service charge reconciliation and audit
- Assist with integration of building acquisitions on to the system
- Working closely with Operations Director, Building Managers, site staff, suppliers, tenants and accountants
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Customer Focused
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and cope with changing priorities
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Friendly and a Team Player
- Computer Literate, good Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience of QUBE Software Package an advantage
In return, my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of between £18,000 - £25,000 (Depending on Experience and Qualifications).
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.