£25000 - £30000 per annum
6 days ago
An exciting opportunity to join an established Estate Agency with a great reputation in the area. This is a highly dynamic and successful business that is ambitious with a clear focused plan to continue developing for many years to come.
The position requires an applicant with a good knowledge of accounts processes and the ability to deal with all aspects of office administration. An understanding of the lettings process would be beneficial but not essential as training provided.
- Client Account dealing with the Lettings side of the business.
- Daily printing of bank statements, entering rents and daily reconciliation of the bank account and dealing with any arrears.
- Twice weekly payment runs making payments to both Landlords and contractors.
- Monthly balancing of Tenancy Deposits and reporting of Month End figures.
- Dealing with tax payments relating to overseas Landlords and annual tax returns.
Company Business Accounts
- Daily monitoring of the Company bank accounts advising offices on payments received.
- Collating all purchase and sales invoices to enable the production of a detailed cash flow report. Collating documentation for all purchases made with the Directors debit cards Ensuring Sales Invoices are paid in a timely manner.
- Running of Creditors reports and issuing relevant payments.
- Dealing with all aspects of Car Insurance and vehicle lease documentation.
- Renewal of all Company Compliances ensuring new certificates are displayed in each office.
- Control of all staff compliance documents ensuring signed copies are held in the office.
- Monitoring all purchases made from office account and where necessary making payment either by cheque or debit card Control of Petty Cash.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.