Our Clients, an independent estate agency based in Dartford, are looking for an enthusiastic Administration Assistant.
The successful candidate will be comfortable working to targets and under pressure. This role would suit a dynamic, motivated individual who is looking to progress within a well-established company. You must be well presented, hard-working and have good local knowledge of Dartford and the surrounding areas.
Responsibilities of an Administration Assistant:
- Diary Management.
- Booking viewings/valuation.
- Administrative duties.
- Inventory check-in & check out compiling.
- Monitoring and booking maintenance issues.
Requirements of an Administration Assistant:
- Must have own car and valid UK driver’s license.
- At least 1-year of experience working in an Estate Agency environment (preferable but not essential).
- Excellent level of customer service.
- Driven, self-starter, confident, good eye for detail, able to work in a busy office.
- Able to work autonomously and manage their own workload.
- Good Microsoft Office skills, including good internet research capability.
- Immaculate telephone manner.
- Able to remain calm under pressure.
- High standard of written and spoken English.
- Confident communicator at all levels.
- Work within a team environment.
- Maintain a high level of conduct, ethical standards and values
- Monday to Thursday 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Fridays 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM, S
- Saturdays 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- One weekday off in lieu.
Basic Salary £18,000 - £22,000 DOE
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage