Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £25000 per annum
12 days ago
We are looking for an experienced Administration Supervisor / Compliance Officer for my client's independent and busy Estate Agency in Birmingham.
Previous experience in a managerial role within an Estate Agents is essential.
- Overseeing all the administrative and compliance tasks to ensure the office performs as smoothly and optimally as possible
- Good knowledge of the marketing, tenancy and renewals process
- Ensuring all new tenancies coordinated swiftly and successfully
- Provide the highest levels of customer service
- Managing a small team within the administration department
- Dealing with clients and applicant enquiries politely and professionally
- Supporting the Lettings Manager and Negotiator to ensure they can execute their jobs as efficiently as possible
- Highly capable, efficient with keen attention to detail
- Personable, friendly, helpful and easy to work with
- You must have previous experience in an Estate Agency and have strong managerial skills.
9am to 6pm Monday to Friday and a Saturday rota.
£25,000 basic, depending on level of experience.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.