Up to £16000 per annum
3 months ago
Due to workload demands we have an exciting new opportunity for an Administrator / Social Media to join our team in the Norwich area.
We're a specialist property and financial services recruitment agency that's been successfully running for over 10 years covering the whole of the UK and internationally, dealing with some of the biggest and well-known organisations in the industry. With current demands we now have a need for someone to take over administration and marketing duties in order to develop our brand further.
This role is available on either a part-time or full-time basis.
Key duties include, but will not be limited to:
- Creating and posting job adverts on behalf of our recruitment consultants
- Assisting with the organisation of company events and internal social events
- General typing and administration
- Maintaining office supplies
- Answering the external phone line - taking and delivering messages, dealing with enquiries
- Social media advertising and management
- Digital marketing
- Creating marketing material (print and digital)
- Distribution of marketing material
- Content / Blog writing
- Photography and Videography
- Ensuring the growth and brand reach in all aspects of marketing
- Develop new marketing ideas and strategies
- Ad-hoc duties
We're looking for an individual who processes the following attributes:
- Professional and friendly telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills; especially written
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite - Excel, Word & Outlook
- Hard-working with a strong work ethic
- Team player
- Experience managing social media accounts including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Knowledge of Adobe - would be advantageous, but not essential
- Enthusiastic with a real passion for social media and marketing
- Interested in photography and/or videography
- Highly organised
- Willing to learn and develop skills
Our working culture:
We're work colleagues but more importantly, we're a family! We all enjoy each other's company, so we take any excuse to gather outside of work hours whether it's going down the gym, celebrating a birthday on a Friday night or going for a round of golf at the weekend.
You spend more time with your work colleagues than you do your actual family! So, for us, it's just as important to ensure that every new hire not only can do the job but fits in with our culture.
Salary and the benefits we offer:
We're offering a basic salary of up to £16,000 per annum (pro-rata for part time) - depending on experience.
When working for us you'll receive many benefits that could not only provide you with a fantastic work-life balance but ensure that you'll go home every day with a sense of work satisfaction and a real love for what you do.
- Professional and personal growth
- Pension scheme
- Employee of the month
- Friday night drinks, Summer and Christmas events
- Modern office close to the city centre with pool table!
- Dress down Fridays twice a month
- Company and team incentives
- Work-life balance
- This role is available on both a full-time or part-time basis, therefore, hours to be discussed with the successful individual
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.