Our client, a design and construction company near Aberdeen is currently recruiting for an experienced Architect to join their growing team. Established over 30 years, they have an excellent reputation for delivering a diverse range of construction projects throughout the UK. They specialise in the public, commercial and transport sectors, constructing many multi-million pound projects.
This role would suit someone who is also an Architectural Technician.
As an Architect your role will involve:
- Working as part of the Design Team on a variety of projects
- Travelling to various sites throughout the UK
- Carrying out feasibility studies and project management
- Preparing preliminary designs
- Preparing planning applications, building regulation and construction drawings
- Project Management
To be considered for the Architect role you must have:
- Must be highly proficient with AutoCAD
- 2-3yrs experience in a similar role
- The ability to demonstrate strong technical knowledge and construction detailing
- Solid knowledge of UK building regulations
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organisation skills
- Clean driving licence
As an Architect you’ll be required to work full-time Monday – Friday 8am – 5:00pm.
Our client is offering the successful Architect:
- Salary depending on level of experience
- Company incentives
- Progression opportunities.
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.