Our clients are a long-standing and independent practice of RICS regulated chartered surveyors covering the Devon, Somerset and Gloucestershire areas. Due to continued expansion and demand, they are looking to recruit an Architectural Drawer & Planning Consultant in the Bridgwater and surrounding area.
They are proud to be one of the west countries longest serving multidisciplinary property practices and can offer a role with a flexible work-life balance along with a competitive remuneration package.
They are looking for an Architectural Drawer & Planning Consultant who can hit the ground running in a new and exciting role!
Working on a variety of predominately residential property matters and including:
- Advising clients on Planning related matters.
- Preparing and submitting planning applications.
- Knowledge of the Building Regulations.
- Preparing and Submitting Building Regulation applications.
- Advising clients on the Tender Process and Building Contract matters.
- Overseeing construction projects.
- Any candidate with the relevant experience will be considered.
- Qualification in any of the following would be beneficial. MRTPI / MCIAT /MRICS
- A full, clean UK driving license.
- Drive, enthusiasm, and commitment.
- Maintaining high professional standards.
- This role offers a competitive salary depending on experience.
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme.
- Annual Leave bonus scheme based on length of service.
- An increasing list of additional employee benefits.
- The flexibility of working from home and the office.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.