Our client is recruiting for an Architectural Technician to join their successful and well-established Architects practice in Thetford.
As an Architectural Technician your role will involve:
- Working on high-end housing developments
- Commercial schemes
- Bespoke private residential projects
- Planning and designing through to technical and construction packages
To be considered for the Architectural Technician role you must have:
- Knowledge of Vectorworks CAD software
- Previous experience in this role
- Fully qualified
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Full UK driving licence and use of own vehicle
Working hours :
- Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
Salary/Package of an Architectural Technician:
- £30,000 - £40,000 basic
- Parking on-site
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.