standards are maintained through the practice. They offer quality, design, excellence and service and work on a mixture of residential and high-end housing.
As an Architectural Technician your role will involve:
- Technical Design of own projects
- Design team coordination
- Chairing and documenting design team meetings
- Attending site meetings
- Assisting senior team members in the preparation of the project programme
- Maintaining records of site visits and telephone conversations
- Issuing and receiving drawings and other project information
- Assisting in the management of planning protocols and liaising with relevant local authority officers.
- Management of building regulations protocols and liaison with relevant authorities
To be considered for the Architectural Technician role you must have:
- HNC/HND in construction-related subject or Degree in Architectural Technology or similar, preferred MCIAT or ACIAT working towards MCIAT
- CAD package as appropriate to projects (AutoCad)
- Adobe Photoshop/Affinity Photo
- Adobe InDesign
- MS Office including Word, Publisher and Excel.
Working hours Architectural Technician:
- Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
- Flexible working hours are considered on a bespoke working system.
Our client is offering the successful Architectural Technician:
- The salary will be based on the individual, dependent on level and experience.
- Company pension
- Bonus scheme
- Training and support
- Career progression to Associate level
- Free on-site parking
- 20 days of holiday plus bank holidays
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.