Our clients a well-established, award-winning, and very forward-thinking estate agency are actively seeking such an individual to join their team as an Area Lettings Director to cover the region of Maidenhead and the areas surrounding.
The successful individual will be initially responsible for multiple locations plus any new offices in the foreseeable future within your designated area.
Key duties of an Area Lettings Director will include the following but not be limited to:
- Contribute and support the Area strategy that ensures profitable growth and continuous improvement within the Area.
- You will need to set KPIs
- Completing 1-1s with Branch & Lettings Managers within the area
- Oversee the whole Lettings procedures with Branch & Lettings Managers
- To undertake observations on morning and afternoon meetings per month.
- Build and develop a highly effective Area Team
- Mentor and develop staff to retain and improve top performers
- You will be responsible for recruiting staff of a high calibre to improve your area
- Complete performance reviews and complete training
- Ensures the Area adheres to the company's ethos and behaviour.
- Responsible for completing the internal audit and compliance processes within your area.
- Ensure the Health and Safety of all colleagues.
- Regular monitoring of the Area's operating and financial results against plans and budgets, to improve and increase profitability.
- Ensures engagement in local marketing initiatives.
To be considered for the role of Area Lettings Director you must have the following requirements:
- Be able to implement changes to move the business forward increasing profitability.
- Able to train and motivate both face-to-face and virtual methods including Zoom
- Previous experience managing multiple offices (ideally Regional Director or Area Manager level)
- A strong Lettings background (up to date with current legislation)
- Hard-working and results-driven individual
- Excellent ability to build rapport and motivate teams
- Motivated to exceed targets and improve your area
- Exceptional communication skills
- Have a strong understanding of all aspects of the property industry
- Full UK driving licence
As an Area Lettings Director you'll be required to work:
In return, my client is offering the successful Area Lettings Director the following:
- A competitive £35,000 - £55,000 Basic (Depending on Experience)
- £80,000 - £100,000 OTE
- Car Allowance/Company Car
- Incentives and quarterly rewards/bonuses
- Other company benefits
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.