Our client, a well-known and established estate agency is currently looking for an Area Lettings Manager to join their team to oversee the profitable area of Camberwell.
Ideally, our client is looking for either an experienced Senior Lettings Manager with a track record in managing large teams or an individual with previous experience in a Regional Estate Agency managerial position within Lettings.
This role will require you to travel to other offices in and around the Camberwell area, therefore, the successful Area Lettings Manager needs to live locally and have good knowledge of the area.
Area Lettings Manager responsibilities include, but will not be limited to:
- Contribute and support the Area strategy that ensures profitable growth and continuous improvement within the Area.
- You will need to set KPIs
- Collaborating with your peers across divisions and business areas to build networks and relationships whilst also identifying opportunities for referrals
- Keeping a lot of plates spinning, you’ve mastered multitasking and excel in managing numerous responsibilities and tasks
- Strong presence in front of a camera where you appeal to and engage with your audience to maximize your reach
- Completing 1-1s with Lettings Managers within the area
- Build and develop a highly effective Area Team
- You will be responsible for recruiting staff of a high calibre to improve your area
- Complete performance reviews and complete training
- Ensures the Area adheres to the company's ethos and behaviour.
- Leads and motivates the Area business at all times.
- Responsible for completing the internal audit and compliance processes within their area.
- Ensure the Health and Safety of all colleagues.
- Regular monitoring of the Area's operating and financial results against plans and budgets, to improve and increase profitability.
- Ensures engagement in local marketing initiatives.
To be considered for the role of Area Lettings Manager you must have the following:
- Implements changes to move the business forward increasing profitability.
- Able to train and motivate both face-to-face and virtual methods including Zoom
- Previous experience managing a team and a busy office
- Hard-working and results-driven individual
- Excellent ability to build rapport and motivate teams
- Motivated to exceed targets and improve your area
- Exceptional communication skills
- Have a strong understanding of all aspects of the lettings sector
- Full UK driving licence
Salary/Package for the successful Area Lettings Manager:
- Up to £26,000 basic salary
- Realistic OTE of £50,000
- Company Car/Allowance
- Monday to Friday
- Alternate Saturdays
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.