Our clients, a well-known and respected Property Company are looking to appoint a Commercial Area Manager to join their successful team. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to be a part of a thriving company along with a great earning potential.
- Basic £35,000 - £38,000
- Performance Bonus
- Car allowance
- Opportunities within the business
Our clients are seeking an Area Manager who has:
- Experience in the property sector, ideally commercial experience
- Who is organised
- Managerial experience
- Great communication skills
- Highly organised
- Someone who can demonstrate attention to detail.
Key tasks included in the role of an Area Manager:
- Working with commercial units including workshops and offices.
- Responsible for the smooth operation of the centre
- Taking overall responsibility for maximising occupancy and profitability by maintaining a cost-efficient administrative base from which customers can operate their business.
- Managing the team, training and motivating Centre staff in order to achieve maximum productivity.
- Hire and manage best-in-class teams within their cluster of centres to ensure all objectives are met.
- Maximising operational performance by working with external consultants/contractors, monitoring progress and working to best practice.
- Ensure weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual reports are prepared accurately and within the imposed deadlines.
- Overall responsibility for monthly invoice production, dispatch, and revenue collection.
- Liaise with the Head Office’s credit control team and actively chase debt.
- Ensure that you constantly promote your centres and attract new customers through a proactive approach, including maintaining industry contacts, agents and appropriate advertising campaigns.
- Maintain regular contact with the Marketing team to ensure vacancies are advertised online and enquiries are efficiently dealt with.
- The AM will be the primary person responsible for new sales with prospective customers and will present the best range of options to suit that customer’s needs converting sales for their properties.
- Maximise and encourage the use of Property Management and Accounting systems.
- Efficiently and effectively manage the resources available to the Centres to achieve or exceed planned sales, occupancy and profitability targets.
- Instigate and maintain Company policies and procedures.
- Ensure that the Company Health and Safety policy is implemented at the Centre.
- Ensure all vacant units are in a ready-to-show/occupancy condition at all times;
- Meet with your Sales and Marketing Manager, Chief Financial Officer Facilities Management and HR Manager on a regular basis to review progress.
- Firmly and fairly enforce the terms and conditions of any licence documentation.
- Promote ideas, recommendations and feedback to the Sales and Marketing Manager.
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.