£80000 - £130000 per annum
4 months ago
A unique opportunity for an experienced property professional to join my clients independent estate agency based in Lincolnshire. They are currently seeking a Self-Employed Area Territory Owner to work from home and to cover the Newark area. With the assistance of new technology, a full in house agency team to include administration, sales progression and negotiation, my client are offering experienced, like-minded individuals the opportunity to work on a self-employed basis where earning levels are only limited by desire and ambition.
- Provide accurate market appraisals for potential vendor's / landlord's properties based on current market conditions, knowledge, experience and available statistics.
- Operating in an allocated territory and building your own sales pipeline.
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of the local property market.
- Undertake all required viewings for residential sales & managed rental properties.
- Co-ordinate daily with the office-based Agency Administration Team, who will be responsible for supporting both you and your clients throughout the duration of their experience.
- The Lincoln office would be responsible for managed property inspections, check ins & Check Out & inventories along with ensuring the landlord complied with ALL relevant UL legislation.
- Excellent knowledge of the property market in your allocated territory, to include property trends.
- Fully understand all legislation and legal requirements in relation to both the Sales and Lettings industry.
- The ability to manage your own diary.
- Full UK driving licence, with access to your own vehicle (relevant insurance must be sought).
- A desire to succeed on a self-employed basis.
- Strong communication skills at all levels.
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service.
- IT literate.
Working Hours: Full time, based from home.
In return, our client is offering a unique opportunity for you to effectively run and develop your own business with their support. The position is self- employed but gives you the opportunity to earn an uncapped commission with the realistic OTE £80,000-£130,000 subject to your performance.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.