Our client, an ambitious and well-respected housing association and developer is actively seeking an experienced Asset Innovation Manager to join their property team in Norwich.
You will have experience in researching and implementing new methods in the property management sector to improve asset management within the business, along with developing practical and financially viable processes for those new ways.
The role of Asset Innovation Manager will involve:
- Present business cases and project plans to senior management.
- Ensure procurement is undertaken compliantly and maximising value for money.
- Support the project management team with pilots and full roll out of new methods.
- Take personal responsibility for own and the teams health, safety, and welfare
To be considered for the role you must have the following requirements:
- Have project management / asset management experience
- Relevant property, business, or asset management qualification
- Have experience working in a customer focussed environment.
- Full UK driving licence
In return, our client is offering:
- £35,000 - £40,000 Basic salary (depending on experience)
- Full time working hours
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.