£19,000 - £22,000 Basic, £40,000 OTE
5 months ago
Our clients, a successful and long standing independent Estate Agents based in the N19 postcode in North London are seeking an Assistant Branch Manager to join their busy office. Having been established for 20 years they offer fantastic career progression and are seeking a proactive individual looking for a challenging and exciting opportunity to further their career and progress.
The client has a great reputation in the area for providing excellent customer service along with further training opportunities for their staff as well. The role itself will be predominantly lettings but offers an element of sales as well making it a great opportunity for a negotiator looking to further their knowledge of all areas of property and step up to a more senior position.
- Arranging and conducting property viewings
- Securing offers from interested parties and negotiating in order to achieve best offers
- Booking property valuations and answering general enquiries from potential clients
- Carrying out valuations and taking on new properties
- 2 years’ experience minimum as a negotiator
- Valid UK driving license and vehicle
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Some valuation experience is essential for the role
- Customer focused and enthusiastic
Hours: 09:00am - 18:00pm Monday to Friday, 09:30am - 16:00pm Every other Saturday (5 day then 6 day week)
Salary/Package: £19,000 - £22,000 Basic DOE, £40,000 OTE very realistic first year with Business mileage paid