Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Up to £40000 per annum + car allowance or company car
about 1 month ago
Our Clients, a successful multi-branch independent Estate agency, are looking for an Assistant Branch Manager to join their busy Royal Tunbridge Wells office. They are currently undergoing expansion and they are adding staff across the board to cement their position within the market.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of this successful and hard-working team, and really reap the rewards of success. As well as, working with a company that has a reputation for strong salaries, exceptional training programs and career progression prospects
- Supporting the Branch Manager
- Running morning meetings and coaching sessions when necessary
- Winning listings and gaining new instructions
- Generating sales leads for property viewings, mortgage advice, conveyancing, new homes, lettings and property valuations
- Maintaining regular contact with clients via telephone, email and face to face
- Target driven with the ability to win new listings
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Motivating a team
- Exceptional customer service
- Hard-working with the desire and determination to achieve your goal
- Professional, organised and have a great work ethic
- Confident, resilient and enjoy healthy and fun competition with your colleague
Hours: 5 day week
Salary/Package: £22,500 Basic, £40,000 OTE plus a Company Car or Car Allowance.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.