Our client a successful multi-branch agency, are looking to expand their Land & New Homes department in Northampton. They’re seeking an Assistant Land Manager, who will work closely and report to the head of Land Director.
The Assistant Land Manager role is responsible for identifying land opportunities using a variety of means, to support the local land team generating land leads and to ensure maximum financial contribution to the business
- Utilise external data sources including Land Insight, Glenigan, Council planning portals, Land Registry and Promap to identify and market potential sites.
- Understand knowledge around developers contact and opportunities within the area
- Stay within KPI’S for letters, emails and follow-ups from prospecting
- Work well with both estate agency colleagues, new homes colleagues and developer contacts
- Generate sales leads
- Identically develop sites, and secure instructions within Northamptonshire & surrounding areas.
- Develop an understanding of legal issues relating to contracts such as Subject to Planning, Option Agreements, joint venture and partnerships
- Develop an understanding of national & local planning policies
- Monitor site progression to consent and exchange
- Experience in Land within Northamptonshire
- Track record in Estate Agency
- Full UK Driver’s License
- Strong sales negotiation skills
- Well presented
- Strong networking & people skills
- Organised and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Live local (preferred)
Hours: Full time
Salary: £25,000 Basic Salary, £35,000 OTE + Company Car or Allowance
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.