Are you currently an experienced Senior Lettings Negotiator looking to progress? If so, this is not an opportunity to be missed!
Our client is a successful independent estate agent are seeking an experienced and successful candidate with a strong Lettings background to join their team as an Assistant Lettings Manager in Bexleyheath This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an established property company that is looking to add to its team due to continued business success and growth.
Ideally, they are seeking a candidate with valuation experience and has a proven track record of being a top performer throughout their career. The successful candidate must have Letting’s valuation experience and Lettings negotiating experience to be considered.
The role of an Assistant Lettings Manager will involve:
- Generate new and repeat business opportunities for market appraisals, instructions, viewings and lets
- Successfully negotiating offers
- Driving the business forward
- Maximise board presence and promote brand awareness
- Development of individual staff members’ skillsets and the team in general
- Touting, canvassing, advertising, marketing
Areas of accountability:
- New business generation
- Stock levels and speed of turnover
- Build rapport with all clients to understand their needs
- Be proactive to secure the right property for the Landlord and tenant
- Work to targets and manage personal performance
Requirements for the role of an Assistant Lettings Manager:
- Self-motivation with a ‘can-do attitude
- Advanced communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional, determined, ambitious and focused
- At least 4 years Letting’s experience, 2 years of which at Senior Negotiator level or above
- A strong proven track record
- A full UK driving license
Our client is offering the successful Assistant Lettings Manager:
- Basic salary of up to £20,000
- Realistic OTE of £45,000 (uncapped)
- Ongoing training& support
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.