£20000 - £25000 per annum
3 months ago
Our client, a well-known independent estate agency, are looking for an experienced and ambitious Assistant Lettings Manager to join their successful team in Luton.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a respected Estate Agency and there will be opportunities to progress with the business. The successful candidate must have previous experience working as a Lettings/Property Management and must also be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Signing tenancy agreements
- Deposit returns
- Dealing with Tenants in arrears
- Dealing with evictions
- rent guarantee renewals
- Landlord portfolio statements
- Train new staff
- End of month figures
- Cover for booking and conducting viewings
- Cover for booking and conducting valuations
- Business generation
- Previous Lettings management experience
- Local knowledge
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Driver's license with own vehicle
- Target and performance managing skills required
- Able to work in a fast paced target driven environment
- Excellent Customer Care
Salary: In return my client is offering a basic salary of £20,000 - £25,000 Basic, plus progression opportunities.
Hours: 5 days a week including 2 in 3 Saturdays (day off in lieu when worked).
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.