Do you have experience within an estate agency or in property management and are looking for a new, exciting role?
Our client is an experienced, independent company that is looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Property Manager to join their team in the Manchester area. They are looking for an individual with a willingness to grow and develop with the coaching and support provided.
The Assistant Property Manager’s duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Inventory check-ins
- Arranging and authorizing repairs/maintenance
- Block property management
- Rent collection
- Deposit negotiations
- Issuing sections
To be considered for the role of Assistant Property Manager, you must have the following attributes:
- A minimum of 1-year property management experience
- A can-do attitude and exceptional organisation skills
- Excellent negotiation, communication and listening skills
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility in meeting the demands of the business
- Can work brilliantly in a team
As an Assistant Property Manager, you’ll be required to work 5 days from Monday to Saturday. 9:00am-6:00pm Monday to Friday or 10:00am-4:00pm on Saturdays.
- £18,500 - £21,500 basic salary, plus bonus
- 28 days paid holiday, including bank holidays
- A pension scheme
- Mobile phone
- Use of company vehicle
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.