£16,000 - £18,000
about 2 months ago
My client is the leading residential Letting Agents with an extensive portfolio of properties and with a strong presence in Nottingham and are currently seeking a Assistant Property Manager to join their team.
You will be part of a team dedicated to enhancing the customer journey by providing knowledgeable, friendly and efficient customer service. You will be focused on problem resolution as well as working to exceed individual and team targets.
Complete general property management tasks whilst including, but not limited to:
- Handling maintenance issues with tenants and landlords, raising repair requests with contractors
- Tenancy renewals and contract production
- Property inspections - booking, completing inspection reports & liaising with landlords / tenants regarding findings
- Tenancy arrears & rent chasing
- Tenancy application process this includes on occasion completing viewings (commission available) securing lets, handling the referencing process & arranging new move in’s
- Ensuring safety certificates are up to date and prioritised if coming up for renewal
- Ensuring all leads & new business opportunities are handled with speed
- Handling tenancy ends including updating meter reading records and processing tenants deposit return & maintenance related to this
- Must be able to drive (limited or no points) no requirement for own car as pool cars are provided during work hours
- Must have some previous property management experience and be able to demonstrate this
- 1 in 3 Saturdays
- Standard hours are Monday to Friday 8:45am - 5:30pm with 1 x late night each week until 6:30pm
In return, our client is offering a salary of £16,000 - £18,000 plus other company benefits and great progression opportunities.