Our clients are a well-respected and rapidly growing independent estate agency with a fantastic marketing share presence and they are seeking an experienced individual to join their growing team as an Assistant Sales Manager in South West London.
They are seeking a team player, with proven success in the industry to help drive their business forward.
As an Assistant Sales Manager your role will involve:
- Helping to build market share
- Managing a team of ambitious individuals
- Ability to meet personal targets alongside the business targets
- Lead the business from the front
- Oversee the operation of the sales team
- Following up on leads over the phone or face to face
- Progressing sales through to completion
To be considered for the Assistant Sales Manager role you must have:
- Proven residential sales experience of more than 2 years
- Full clean driving license
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Flexible approach to workload
- Ability to work under pressure
- A positive attitude to work
- An ambitious character with long-term goals
- We are looking for a professional yet engaging person to join us
As an Assistant Sales Manager, you’ll be required to work Monday to Friday 8:45 am – 6 pm and Saturday 8:45 am – 4 pm with a day off during the week.
Our client is offering the successful Assistant Sales Manager:
- Basic Salary up to £28,000
- Expected OTE £50,000 (uncapped)
- A Company Car and Phone are provided
- Career Progression
- A positive working culture
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.