Our clients are a well-established Civil and Structural Engineer consultancy firm operating for over 10 years. They are looking for a highly experienced Associate Civil Engineer to join their team based in Derbyshire.
As an Associate Civil Engineer your role will involve:
- Lead the experienced Civil Engineering design team
- The team are responsible for pre-planning engineering reports/studies, designing adoptable highway and drainage works
- Liaison with clients to take project briefs, preparation of quotations, distribution of work across the civil engineering team and technical reviews
- Have financial oversight and control of schemes within the civils team
- You will coordinate financial forecasts in the civils team, prepare invoices and monitor the financial success of the team
- You will lead interviews for staffing of the civils team and report back to the board to appoint staff as required
To be considered for the Associate Civil Engineer role you must have:
- Chartered Status required
- Minimum of 10 years of experience
- Knowledge of the CDM Regulations and construction industry health and safety is essential
- Team leadership experience
- Technically fluent in Micro drainage and PDS design software
- Civils 3D experience preferred
- Monday – Friday with the core working hours being 9 am – 4 pm.
Our client is offering the successful Associate Civil Engineer:
- Competitive Salary
- Holiday allowance is in line with industry standards and is subject to relevant experience
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage