Our client, a fantastic Design and Property Consultancy is currently recruiting for an Associate Director to join their busy team in Ipswich. This role is essentially a Key Account Manager and your purpose is to lead and nurture client relationships, provide high levels of service and develop business opportunities for the group. You must have experience in a Design or Consultancy capacity.
As an Associate Director your role will involve:
- Manage relationships with a range of stakeholders including clients and suppliers
- Supporting the Directors on all aspects relating to Design and Property Professional Services
- Lead existing and new client relationships to provide a high level of service
- The building of strong client relationships
- Support in securing new business opportunities, including bid writing and undertaking presentations to clients and project stakeholders
- Working within the public sector
To be considered for the Associate Director role you must have:
- A degree in design or equivalent
- Member of a relevant professional body
- The understanding of initiatives and new policies affecting design teams
- Previous experience as a Key Account Manager
- Experience in design or consultancy
As an Associate Director, you’ll be required to work Monday – Friday full time.
Our client is offering the successful Associate Director:
- £3,000 car allowance
- Competitive company pension scheme
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Flexible working
- Discounted gym membership
- Company nights out
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.