Our clients are a well-established multidisciplinary engineering consultancy firm running over 40 years. They are looking for an Associate Structural Engineer to join their growing team in their Manchester-based office.
As an Associate Structural Engineer your role will involve:
- Develop conceptual designs and be actively involved with all projects under your direction
- Deliver high-quality designs, drawings, and reports using engineering materials including concrete, steel, masonry, timber, etc.
- Supervise staff under your direction and offer pro-active advice in relation to problem-solving issues
- Undertake thorough site investigations, complete inspections, identify potential issues and solve problems
- Represent the company at meetings of the design team as required
To be considered for the Associate Structural Engineer role you must have:
- A Chartered Membership of the Institution of Structural Engineers
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Tekla and Revit
- A wealth of experience in the industry
As an Associate Structural Engineer, you’ll be required to work full-time hours.
Our client is offering the successful Associate Structural Engineer.
- Competitive Salary
- 31 days annual leave including bank holidays, increasing with the length of service
- Bi-annual performance-related bonus
- Flexible pay scheme (ability to buy extra holidays)
- Death in service scheme
- Mental Health First Aider
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.