Up to £40000 per annum + Mileage
13 days ago
A rare opportunity has arisen for a dynamic Auction Manager / Lister to join our Client's nationally recognised property group across West Hertfordshire.
Our Client is looking to further grow and strengthen its network of estate agencies/ conveyancing firms in order to bring more properties to their auctions per year. You will be an accomplished lister, being able to sell the auction process as a viable and profitable way to sell a vendor's property.
On top of this, you will be an exceptional networker, visiting estate agencies in the region and its surrounds to secure more business and strengthen existing relationships in order to increase your portfolio. You will have the freedom to organise your own diary and will also benefit from your business mileage being paid.
This is a fantastic opportunity to see the Auction process from start to finish and you will feel the reward of helping vendors and agents to sell those problematic properties which would otherwise have sold for much less than market value.
Extensive training will be provided along with a competitive re-numeration package to include a basic salary, commission, pension contribution and petrol allowance.
- Ability to sell the auction process as a viable and profitable way to sell a vendor's property
- Working within a small team and alongside the Bedfordshire Auction Manager
- Responsible for growing the market share through building relationships with local estate agents, solicitors and developers
- Visiting estate agencies in the region and its surrounds to secure more business and strengthen existing relationships in order to increase your portfolio
- Able to manage your own diary in order to sell our auction service
- Confident speaking to other property professionals
- Ability to appraise and list all types of property including let and vacant residential, commercial and land
- In-depth knowledge of either residential or commercial agency
- Proven track record with at least 5 years' senior Estate Agency experience
Salary/Package: £18,000 basic (£40,000 OTE uncapped) + business mileage.
Hours: Mon - Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm, Occasional Sat Cover
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.