My clients are one of the largest and successful accountancy firms in East Anglia. They pride themselves on being innovative and individually tailoring services for each client. With several specialist teams covering different professions and business sectors, they are able to serve more than 10,000 business across East Anglia.
They are looking for an Audit Assistant at their Norwich office. As an Audit Assistant, you will be working with a wide range of clients, including groups with turnovers of £250m.
- Conducting audit assignments in a variety of industries
- Accounts preparation for corporate clients
- Preparation of corporation tax returns and computations
- Working closely with Audit Seniors/Managers
- Effectively deal with client and HMRC correspondence
- Previous audit experience in a practice environment
- General accounting experience including accounts preparation.
- Experience using Sage and Microsoft Excel as well as other Microsoft applications and accounting software.
- Knowledge of Corporation Tax
- Studying towards ACA or ACCA
- Have the ability to use quick and clear thought to identify multiple solutions.
- Demonstrate a 'can do' approach to problem-solving.
- Excellent customer service skills including the ability to tailor your approach provided depending on the specific client.
In return for this role my clients are looking to offer:
A basic salary of £22,000 - £26,000, depending on experience and qualifications. They also have some fantastic opportunities to progress in the future.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.