My clients are one of the largest and successful accountancy firms in East Anglia. They pride themselves on being innovative and individually tailoring services for each client. With several specialist teams covering different professions and business sectors, they are able to serve more than 10,000 business across East Anglia.
They are now looking for an experienced Audit Semi-Senior or Senior to join their large corporate group and service the large portfolio of clients.
Key responsibilities include, but will not be limited to:
- Leading audit assignments in a variety of industries such as construction, manufacturing, and care homes, including groups with turnovers of £250m.
- Accounts preparation for corporate clients
- Preparation of corporation tax returns and computations
- Supervision of more junior staff
- Providing reports/updates to Manager/Partner
- Effectively deal with client and HMRC correspondence
To be considered for the role you must have the following requirements:
- Previous audit experience in a practice environment
- General accounting experience including accounts preparation.
- Experience using Sage and Microsoft Excel as well as other Microsoft applications and accounting software.
- Working knowledge of Corporation Tax
- ACA or ACCA qualified (or very close to qualifying)
- Ability to support and supervise junior staff.
- Have the ability to think clearly and quickly, identify multiple solutions.
- Demonstrate a "can do" approach to problem-solving.
- Possess an awareness of project management.
- Excellent customer service skills including the ability to tailor your approach provided depending on the specific client.
In return for this role, my clients are looking to offer:
A basic salary of £26,000 - £38,000, depending on experience and qualifications. They also have some fantastic opportunities to progress in the future.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.