My clients are one of the largest and most successful accountancy firms in the West Midlands region. They are now looking for an experienced Audit Senior to join their large corporate group and service the large portfolio of clients.
As an Audit Senior, the key responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Leading audit assignments in a variety of industries such as construction, manufacturing, and care homes, including groups with turnovers of £250m.
- Accounts preparation for corporate clients
- Preparation of corporation tax returns and computations
- Supervision of more junior staff
- Providing reports/updates to Manager/Partner
- Effectively deal with client and HMRC correspondence
To be considered for this Audit Senior role, you must have the following requirements:
- Previous audit experience in a practice environment
- General accounting experience including accounts preparation.
- Experience using Sage and Microsoft Excel as well as other Microsoft applications and accounting software.
- Working knowledge of Corporation Tax
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Ability to support and supervise junior staff.
- Have the ability to think clearly and quickly, and identify multiple solutions.
- Demonstrate a "can do" approach to problem-solving.
- Possess an awareness of project management.
- Excellent customer service skills including the ability to tailor your approach provided depending on the specific client.
In return for this role, my clients are looking to offer the successful Audit Senior:
- A basic salary of £32,000 – £35,000 (depending on experience and qualifications)
- Flexible working
- 28 days holiday with the option to purchase a further 10 days.
- Death in service scheme
- They will pay for further professional subscriptions
- Parking available
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.