Are you an experienced Property Manager or Block Manager who's looking for a new challenge and a home-based role?
Our clients, a modern independent Estate Agency are currently looking for such an individual to join their team as a Block/Estate Property Manager to cover their portfolio in the Norfolk area.
This is a fantastic opportunity that is offering both home-working and for the right individual additional training including the recognised IRPM qualifications.
Key duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting site visits to check on all aspects of the estate or building
- Manage and oversee an allocated portfolio of properties
- Communicate with Landlords and Contractors regarding properties and any maintenance works
- required/actions to be undertaken, resolving accordingly
- Arrange and attend Property inspections, providing feedback to Landlords
- Handling of all ad-hoc maintenance issues
- Liaising with insurance brokers to ensure appropriate and competitive policies are in place
- Managing health and safety risk and responsibility including certification
- Maintaining short, medium and long term schedule of works.
- Supervision of tenants compliance with the lease
To be considered for the role of Block/ Estate Property Manager you must have the following:
- Proven background in property/block management and lettings
- Previous experience within property maintenance
- Strong complaint handling skills
- Self-motivation with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Extremely well organised and able to prioritise your own workload
- Professional, positive, diligent and diplomatic
- Knowledge of compliance, insurance and legal elements of Estate Management – Essential
- Full, clean UK driving license
- Minimum 1 Year experience in Block Management
- Recognised qualifications (IRPM /RICS) would be advantageous but not essential
In return, our clients are offering the successful Block/ Estate Property Manager the following salary package:
- £30,000-£35,000 Basic salary
- Car allowance of £4,000
- Private Health insurance
- Mobile tel, tablet & printer
- IRPM & RICS subscription fees covered and full CPD support
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.