A new opportunity has arisen with our clients based in Spitalfields, who is currently recruiting for a Block Manager to join their team.
As a Block Manager you will be required to carry out the following duties:
- Collate and act on lettings sales leads, including introductions and property viewings
- Manage the moving in and out of tenants
- Co-ordinate and monitor health and safety requirements to ensure a safe working environment for residential tenants, contractors and commercial tenants’ staff – implementing best practices, in line with current legislation
- Ensure all appropriate risk assessments, records and compliance are up to date
- Maintain and review fire safety strategy, including evacuation drills
- Direct and manage both external and internal essential service providers including maintenance engineers, cleaning and waste disposal contractors
- Work alongside the wider property team to deliver excellent site management to meet the requirements of our tenants.
- Plan best use of space and resources within the buildings
- Contribute to budget planning
- Contribute to reporting on asset performance
- Respond to emergencies or urgent issues
- Project management of light internal refurbishments
- Ensure that all external contractors work, and maintenance is completed safely and satisfactorily
For the role of a Block Manager you must have the following requirements:
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of health and safety requirements and current compliance
- Experience in property lettings, hospitality and customer service
- Demonstrated experience in building management
- Fire Marshall Experience an advantage
- Good IT skills, including MS Office & PowerPoint
- Problem solving and efficient time management
- Practical and flexible approach to tasks
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.