£21000 - £26000 per annum + Use of Pool Car
21 days ago
Due to an expanding portfolio, our client requires an experienced Block Manager to join their professional team based in Colchester.
To manage an allocated portfolio of developments, providing efficient administration, overseeing maintenance works and acting as the first port of call for queries.
Block Manager duties will include:
- Correspond with Leaseholders, subtenants, contractors and Directors
- Chair AGM meetings, presenting to Directors & residents
- Inform residents of management issues
- Ensure customer expectations are fulfilled
- Ensure Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and implement fire risk assessments
- Maintain records on PropMan
- Process work orders
- Carry out insurance claims
- Maintain leasehold records
- Produce annual Service Charge budgets
- Manage expenditure again annual budget
- Maintain professional relationships with all parties
The successful Block Manager will have the following experience:
- Minimum of 2 years Block Management experience
- Excellent customer service, building client confidence and enhancing our clients reputation
- Proven track record of planning & implementation of maintenance at multiple sites
Package: £22,000 - £26,000 pa DOE and access to company pool car
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm with time provided in lieu for AGM's
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.