Greater London, England
Up to £30000 per annum
3 months ago
Due to an expanding portfolio, our client requires a Block Manager to join their professional team based in the Finsbury Park area. The role will involve a variety of challenging tasks within the business including managing a portfolio of blocks.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced property manager who has some experience in Block Management to take their first steps into becoming a Block Manager, our client will provide full training and support if needed. The ideal candidate must have property management experience ideally with some Block Management experience.
The role will involve:
- Dealing with clients day to day issues
- Site inspections and checking on contractors works
- Assisting in preparing and issuing service charge budgets
- Assisting with Section 20 works
- Attending residents meetings
The ideal candidate:
- Must have Property Management experience
- Ideally have some Block Management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated and driven
In return our client can provide:
- Basic salary £30,000
- Car parking provided
- Full training and support
- Career Progression
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.