Manchester, Greater Manchester
£20000 - £21000 per annum
28 days ago
My client is a well-established, rapidly growing independent estate agent looking for a Residential Block Property Manager based in Manchester. My client is looking for a hardworking, experienced Property Manager with a minimum of 2 years' experience managing residential blocks. Within the role it is entail that the candidate works well within a team and has fantastic organisational Skills.
- Manage maintenance of block and assist with the project management of associated internal and external works
- Management of H&S, FRA, Asbestos and all other legal requirements
- Ensure all blocks have up to date H&S and FRA including appropriate signage
- Liaise with relevant professionals to ensure adherence to relevant regulations
- Manage and produce accurate budgets and monitor expenditure
- Effectively manage any insurance claims
- Previous Property Manager experience
- Full UK Driving License
- Highly organised and a positive work ethic
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Computer literate
- Strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Upbeat personality and strong work ethic
- 8:45am - 5:30 pm Monday - Friday
- Occasional Saturday's 10am- 4pm
- £20,000 - £25,000 basic
- Uncapped Commission Scheme
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.