Kensington and Chelsea, London
£30000 - £40000 per annum
24 days ago
Our client is a well-established name is in South Kensington and surrounding boroughs with over 25 years experience in the industry. The portfolio of managed buildings are prime residential properties in Central London.
This role will require hands-on management of a portfolio and involve working alongside an existing Property Manager and Assistant Building Manager.
Duties will include:
- Managing 30 buildings across central London
- Ensuring Health & Safety standards are met
- Periodic property inspections
- Tenancy management
- Managing maintenance issues reported
- Chasing payment arrears
- Preparation of budgets
- Management of major works projects
- Regular customer contact
To be considered for the Block Managers role, you must have the following:
- Block Management or Building Manager experience
- IRPM qualified
- Strong head for figures and confident with income/expenditure accounts
- Well-presented and professional manner
- UK driving licence would be preferable
Package: Our client is offering a highly competitive package of £30,000 - £40,000 pa DOE
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.