£24000 - £28000 per annum
22 days ago
Our client is a respected and successful block management company who are looking to expand their team. They are based near the South Mimms area and are seeking an additional block manager to join their team in a challenging and rewarding role. This is a great opportunity for a property manager to diverse their skillset and work as a Block Manager.
The ideal candidate must have property management experience, be hard working and work well within a team.
The role will involve:
- Providing exceptional customer service to all clients
- Visiting blocks and ensuring contractors attend to works
- Preparing service charge budgets
- Site inspections
- Managing the portfolio and dealing with any issues that arise quickly and effectively
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ideally at least 2 years property management experience
- Highly organised and a quick thinker
- Hands-on approach
- Great communication skills
- Ability to offer great customer service
In return, our client can offer a basic salary between £24,000- £28,000 and ongoing support and training.
Working hours are Mon- Fri 9am- 5pm
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.