Are you an experienced Bookkeeper who's looking to work for a company that invests in your training and development?
Our client is such a company! They are currently on the lookout for an experienced individual to join their growing team in the Norwich area. Our client is a company that will continually support, invest, and encourage your training and development to help you reach your personal career goals. In addition, they also provide all employees with an extensive well-being strategy that is available at all times.
As a Bookkeeper your role will involve:
- Conduct bookkeeping and data processing for the Firm’s clients
- Maintenance of accounting records using Sage 50 Accounts and Xero
- Purchase/sales ledger management
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Telephone and/or email contact with clients and requests for information
- Visiting client premises to liaise directly with the client bookkeeping
- Preparation of management accounts
- Meeting deadlines and dealing with client queries in a timely manner
- Continue to develop bookkeeping skills under supervision
To be considered for the Bookkeeper role you must have:
- Previous bookkeeping experience is essential
- Confident IT user and previous experience of using Xero, Sage, and Microsoft Excel preferable
- Demonstrate a “can do” approach to problem-solving
- Respond well to supervision by senior members of staff
- Excellent customer service skills including the ability to tailor your approach provided depending on the specific client
As a Bookkeeper, you’ll be required to work 2 days at home, 3 days in the office. Flexi hours 7.5 hours a day with 9am - 4pm as core hours.
Our client is offering the successful Bookkeeper:
- £20,000 - £23,000 Basic
- 21 days annual leave (increasing with grade and service)
- Buy/sell additional holiday
- Dress for diary
- Annual paid volunteering day
- Life assurance scheme
- Free parking
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.