Our client, a well-known, and successful estate agency is looking for an experienced Branch Manager in their profitable and busy office based in Bracknell.
This Branch Manager role would suit an ambitious and experienced individual. The successful individual will be an accomplished lister, enthusiastic to win new business and have a polished and professional approach to problem-solving.
Ideally, our clients are looking for an ambitious and experienced Branch Manager who is an accomplished lister. As well as, enthusiastic to win new business and has a polished and professional approach to problem-solving. They would also consider outstanding property professionals looking for a step up in their career to the Branch Manager level.
Key responsibilities include, but will not be limited to:
- Manage the day to day running of our offices
- Motivating your team with incentives and rewards
- Manage and develop a team so they are working to fulfil their potential
- Maximising income and profit
- Increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets.
- Listing and selling properties
- Achieve the best fees possible
To be considered for the role of Branch Manager you must have the following requirements:
- Previous valuations experience and track record of winning sales instructions
- Previous experience managing a team and busy office
- Hard-working and results-driven individual
- Excellent ability to build rapport and motivate a team
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements when buying and selling a property
- Monday to Thursday 8:15 AM - 6:30 PM,
- Friday 8:15 AM - 6:00 PM,
- Alternate Saturdays 8:45 AM - 5:00 PM.
In return, our client is offering the successful Branch Manager the following salary package:
- £25,000 - £35,000 Basic (Depending on experience),
- £50,000 - £60,000 OTE
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.