Our client a multi-branch independent estate agency is seeking a Branch Manager. The branch in Camberley requires an experienced & dynamic Branch Manager.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record, extensive Estate Agency experience and previous experience managing a team.
Duties for the role of a Branch Manager will include:
- Manage day to day running of the office
- Listing and selling properties
- Maximising income & profit from a range of products & services
- Setting office & individual targets
- Managing the development of the team to fill their full potential
- Ensuring business is compliant with current legislation
- Coaching and mentoring staff
Requirements for the role of a Branch Manager:
- Previous Estate Agency experience (minimum 3 year’s).
- Local knowledge is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent ability to build rapport.
- Highly motivated.
- Hardworking & focused.
- Able to inspire & motivate a team.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Monday to Friday 8:30 AM – 6:00 PM
- Saturdays on a rota basis
- A day off in lieu
- Basic £30,000
- OTE + £70,000
- Car Allowance
- Other bonuses & incentives.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.