A highly motivated, efficient and experienced Estate Agency Branch Manager is required for our clients, a successful independent based in Marylebone, Westminster. The successful individual will hold overall responsibility for delivering branch key performance targets, agreed income, and will support all related activities within the branch.
Ideally, our client is looking for an individual who is energetic, enthusiastic and dynamic to keep up with a changing market.
Duties will include, but will not be limited to;
- Manage the day to day running of the sales & lettings team, maximising income
- Increase revenue and profitability
- Setting and reviewing the office and personal targets
- Managing and developing a team to fill their full potential
- Listing properties for sale & rent
- Reporting into the Director
To be considered for the role of Branch Manager you must have the following attributes:
- Previous Branch Manager experience within the property
- Sales & Lettings valuation experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Proven ability to plan market strategies
- Expert knowledge of the Central London property market
- Well presented and professional manner
In, return our client is offering the successful Branch Manager the following:
- £25,000-£35,000 Basic
- OTE £100,000
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.