Our clients have on offer a rare and fantastic opportunity to head up their very profitable Harwich office as a Branch Manager. They have an excellent market share and are recognised by customers for providing exceptional service. You will be responsible for all aspects of managing and growing your business and teams.
Ideally, our clients are looking for an individual who has the following attributes:
- Full UK Driving License
- Excellent track record of winning sales instructions.
- Previous managerial experience
- A proactive and positive approach to business generation.
- Previous valuations experience essential
- Results-driven individual, hardworking and focused
- Excellent ability to build rapport and exceptional customer service skills
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements when buying and selling a property
Key tasks of a Branch Manager will include, but will not be limited to:
- Day to day running of the branch
- Maximising income and profit by following business leads
- Successfully list a targeted number of properties and achieve the best fees possible
- Generate appointments for viewings, valuations, and mortgage advisors
- Increasing revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- Manage the office and team to a very high standard
In return, our clients are offering the successful Branch Manager:
- £22,000 – £25,000 basic
- £40,000 OTE
- Company Car
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage