Our client, a successful independent estate agency is looking for an accomplished Branch Manager to join their close-knit team in the Norwich area.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of generating new business and winning instructions. You will be committed to offering outstanding customer service.
Our clients will also consider an experienced Valuer who is looking to progress into a Branch Manager.
The Branch Manager duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Setting targets and leading by example
- Canvassing to generate market appraisals
- Undertaking Market Appraisals
- Generate Valuations by Canvassing
- Follow up leads over the phone and face-to-face
- Registering applicants and greeting customers
- Progress sales through to completion
To be considered for the role of the Branch Manager, you must have the following:
- Proven track record of winning sales instructions
- Sales driven and 'get up and go' attitude
- Proactive and positive approach to business generation
- Provide excellent customer service
- Polite telephone manner
- Ambitious, target driven and career-minded
- Full UK Driving license
- Monday-Friday 8.45am-5.30pm
- Alternate Saturdays 8.45am – 1pm
In return, our clients are offering the following to the successful Branch Manager:
- Basic salary of £25,000
- Realistic OTE of £35,000 (Uncapped)
- Free parking on site
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.