An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Branch Manager to join my clients’ thriving and growing, forward-thinking independent estate agency branch based in Durham City Centre.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of generating new business and winning instructions, whilst also managing a busy competitive office.
The Branch Manager duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Setting targets and leading by example
- Canvassing to generate market appraisals
- Undertaking Market Appraisals
- Generate Valuations by Canvassing
- Follow up leads over the phone and face-to-face
- Registering applicants and greeting customers
- Progress sales through to completion
To be considered for the role of the Branch Manager, you must have the following:
- Proven track record of winning sales instructions
- Sales driven and 'get up and go' attitude
- Proactive and positive approach to business generation
- Provide excellent customer service
- Polite telephone manner
- Ambitious, target driven and career-minded
- Full UK Driving license
- Monday to Friday 9:00AM – 5:00PM
- Alternate Saturdays 9:00AM – 12:30PM.
In return, our clients are offering the following as a Branch Manager:
- In return my client is offering a competitive basic salary of £20,000 - £25,000 (Depending on Experience)
- OTE of £35,000 - £40,000
- Car Allowance and other discretionary bonuses.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage