Our client, a successful estate agency is looking for an accomplished Branch Manager to join their close-knit team in Norwich.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of generating new business and winning instructions. You will be committed to offering outstanding customer service.
As a Branch Manager your role will involve:
- Setting targets and leading by example
- Canvassing to generate market appraisals
- Undertaking Market Appraisals
- Follow up leads over the phone and face-to-face
- Registering applicants and greeting customers
- Progress sales through to completion
To be considered for the Branch Manager role you must have:
- Proven track record of winning sales instructions
- Sales driven and 'get up and go' attitude
- A proactive and positive approach to business generation
- Provide excellent customer service
- Polite telephone manner
- Ambitious, target driven and career-minded
- Full UK Driving license
- Saturdays on a rota basis
Our client is offering the Successful Branch Manager:
- Salary of up to £27,500
- OTE £50,000
- Guarantee for the first 5 months
- Company car
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.