Our client a multi-branch estate agency is seeking a Branch Manager to join their busy team based in Godalming, Surrey.
Ideally, our client is looking for an individual who already has sales valuation and listing experience. As well as a proven track record of generating new business and winning instructions.
As a Branch Manager, you will also be committed to offering outstanding customer service and local knowledge is desirable.
Key tasks of a Branch Manager include, but will not be limited to:
- Excellent track record of winning sales instructions.
- Previous managerial experience
- A proactive and positive approach to business generation.
- Previous valuations experience essential
- Results-driven individual, hardworking and focused
- Excellent ability to build rapport and exceptional customer service skills
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements when buying and selling a property
Requirements for the role of a Branch Manager:
- Consistent track record within Estate Agency with valuations/appraisals/listings
- Hold a full and valid UK driver's licence.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, organisation, and interpersonal skills.
- Target driven and dynamic
- Analytical skills to identify market and economic trends
- Provide excellent customer service
- Monday to Friday 8:45 AM – 6:00 PM.
- Saturdays 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (Rota basis) with a day off in lieu.
Our client Salary/Package:
- Basic £20,000 - £25,000
- OTE £40,000 - £45,000
- Car Allowance
- Improvement Bonus
- Profit Bonus
- Quarterly Bonus scheme
- Progression opportunities
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.