Our clients, a hugely successful Estate Agents in Southport, are seeking a Branch Manager to join their team. This role is working in an extremely fast-paced environment, therefore the successful candidate must be highly organised and target driven, with experience in managing a large Estate Agency team.
As a Branch Manager, your role will involve:
- Overseeing Branch
- Maintaining Office profitability and business levels.
- Ensuring Sales Negotiators and Listers achieve targets and goals
To be considered for the role of Branch Manager you must have:
- Strong Estate Agency background
- Management experience
- Ability to lead a sales team
As a Branch Manager, you’ll be required to work Monday – Friday 8.30 – 5.30, with alternate Saturdays 10.00 - 4.00.
Our client is offering the successful Branch Manager
- £25,000 Basic
- On Target earnings of £65,000 - £80,000
- Excellent Commission structure
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.