Our clients, a well-known and established Estate Agency are looking for a Branch Manager to join their busy Maidstone branch.
The client has a reputation for being forward-thinking and providing world-class training programs to their staff. This role would suit an ambitious individual who is looking to take a step towards a senior management role.
The Branch Manager's duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Manage the day-to-day running of the office
- Maximising income and profit
- Monitor staff performance and market conditions
- Increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal target
- Manage and develop a team so they are working to fulfil their potential
To be considered for the Branch Manager role, you must have the following attributes:
- Previous experience managing a team in a busy office
- Hard-working and results-driven individual
- Excellent ability to build rapport and motivate a team
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Knowledge of the local market
As a Branch Manager, you’ll be required to work full-time.
In return, our clients are offering the following to the successful Branch Manager:
- £25,000 basic salary
- £45,000 - £50,000 OTE
- Car allowance
- Career progression
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.