A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen with our client, a well-respected independent estate agent, they are currently seeking an experienced Branch Manager to join their close-knit team near the North Walsham area.
This position offers a fantastic opportunity to progress and become a Residential Partner!
Ideally, our client is looking for an individual who has a proven track record within the property industry, experience managing a team, winning new business, and building working relationships. As well as, ensure that all customer bases are provided with a first-class service in line with the company ethos.
Key responsibilities include, but will not be limited to:
- Day to day running of the branch
- Setting office and individual targets
- Successfully value and list a targeted number of properties (sales and lets)
- Negotiate prices
- Maximising income and profit
- Achieve a larger property portfolio
- Achieve the best fees possible
- Generate appointments for viewings, valuations, and mortgage advisors
- Increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- Follow up business leads
To be considered for the role of Branch Manager with our client you must have the following requirements:
- Previous Branch Manager experience
- Business development experience - desirable
- Strong valuer and proven track record
- Excellent ability to build rapport
- Highly motivated
- Hard-working and focused
- Able to inspire and motivate a team
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent customer care
In return, our client is offering the successful Branch Manager:
- An overall package of up to £60,000
- Company Car
- Private Healthcare
- 5-day working work
- Work/life balance
- Career progression to become a Residential Partner
- Work laptop
This is a rare opportunity that's not to be missed! If you wish to be considered for this role, apply now!
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.