Our Client, a successful and well-known estate agency is looking for a Branch Manager in Ramsgate.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with considerable estate agency experience. As a Branch Manager, you will be able to use your initiative and autonomy to manage a team to a high standard and successfully win new business. The successful candidate will be an accomplished lister, enthusiastic to win new business and have a polished and professional approach to problem-solving. The company are a key player in the market and already has impressive sales and lettings stock. They’re currently undergoing expansion and they are adding staff across the board to cement their position within the market.
They have exceptional training programs and a reputation for strong salaries and career progression prospects. The Client would consider candidates looking to step up to the Branch Manager level.
Responsibilities of a Branch Manager:
- Manage the day to day running of the office
- Achieve the best fees possible
- Motivating your team with incentives and rewards
- Manage and develop a team so they are working to fulfil their potential
- Maximising income and profit
- Increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- Listing and selling properties
Requirements of a Branch Manager:
- Previous valuations experience and track record of winning sales instructions
- Previous experience managing a team and busy office
- Hard-working and results-driven individual
- Excellent ability to build rapport and motivate a team
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements when buying and selling a property
- Monday to Friday 9:00am – 6:00pm
- Saturday (rota) 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Basic £25,000
- OTE £50,000
- Company Car/Allowance
- Other Benefits.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.